*I am excited to return to the office and will be offering in-person visits and IV therapy as of June 1st.*
My top priority is to continue to provide excellent, personalized care in a manner that minimizes your risk. In order to achieve that, there will be a few key differences that you’ll notice around the office.
1. We’ve implemented some COVID-19 related policies to help keep everyone safe. You’ll notice a sign as you come in outlining these policies and entering the clinic acknowledges that you have read them and comply. Please stay home if you are sick or have risk factors in the 2 weeks before your visit such as recent travel, or contact with someone sick.
2. We’ll do our part by frequently disinfecting surfaces in the clinic and practicing physical distancing wherever possible. We’ve also gotten rid of toys and reading materials so things will look a little different when you arrive.
3. We are limiting the number of people in the waiting room to 2. We will be staggering visits when we can, but please do your best to arrive on time for appointments (not early or late) and come alone to your appointment unless you specifically need a support person.
4. Please clean your hands after entering the clinic. You can use our sink or the hand sanitizer that will be available throughout the clinic.
5. All staff and practitioners in our clinic will be wearing masks and we ask that you do too. We will still smile at each other, it will just be a little harder to see.
6. To help maintain a patient flow that allows for physical distancing, we ask that you pay for your treatment before your visit. Advanced payment can be made via e-transfer to email@example.com or by using contactless VISA or Mastercard payments upon arriving at the clinic (I will assist you with any card payments when you arrive).
7. We love seeing you but please help us by exiting the clinic as soon as your appointment is over to allow time and space for cleaning and physical distancing measures.
8. Please note that the building is limiting the elevator use to 2 people at a time which might result in longer waits. There will be hand sanitizer in the building lobby and the stairs will be open for use should you choose to forgo the elevator all together.
9. Many of you have loved being able to conduct appointments via telemedicine and so have I. Over the past several months I have received a lot of positive feedback regarding the use of technology to provide convenient care that reduces in-person contacts. I will continue to offer this option for appointments that don’t require in-office treatment and welcome any feedback so that I can continue to improve this service.
Going forward, when you book online, you’ll see in-office and telemedicine options for each follow-up length. Please make sure to select your preferred option.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you soon.